Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week’s post is:
Top Ten Unique Book Titles
Other than the synopsis and, we don’t like to admit, the cover, a title of a book is what grabs readers. We are immediately drawn into those few words that make us readers even to attempt to dive into that new world. But some book titles we call “unique” and these titles add a little something more to the story. There are more poetic and required a lot of thought, which is why they are more resonant with us.
So, these are my top favorite unique book titles. Let us bask in their beautiful words…
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- The Wrath & the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
- A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L’Engle
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
- Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
- The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
What are your favorite unique book titles?