Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week’s post is:
Thanksgiving themed Freebie — ten books I’m thankful for, authors I’m thankful for, Ten fictional families I’d like to celebrate Thanksgiving with, a personal non-bookish thankful list, etc. etc.”
I know I am almost a week late but I wanted to list all the things that I am thankful for, especially for this year…
- I’m thankful for my family …because who knows who would I be without them.
- I’m thankful for my job and finally becoming a full-time librarian…even thought it takes up a lot of my time, I still love it.
- I’m thankful for Jane Austen…because without her I wouldn’t enjoy reading and books as much as I do now.
- I’m thankful for my writing…because without it I wouldn’t have this awesome blog. 🙂
- I’m thankful for health…still alive and kicking.
- I’m thankful for all books…how many adventures and places have I been on?
- I’m thankful for my friends…my truest friends, keep in mind.
- I’m thankful for my home.
- I’m thankful for tea…I couldn’t function without it.
- I’m thankful for libraries…where else would I get my books?
What are you thankful for this year?