Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Today’s post is:
Ten Books To Read If You Like This Super Popular Book/Author (ie: you could list 10 different popular/bestselling books or authors with readalike suggestions for each or give 10 books for one best-selling/popular book or author like 10 authors to read if you like John Green or ten books to read if you like Gone Girl. Idea is to give good readalikes that may be less well known).”
Since After You comes out today :D, I thought a list of books to read if you like Me Before You would be perfect for today:
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
Touchy subject matters but packs enough of a emotional punch
2. The Rosie Project by Grame Simison
A charming funny novel with again an unlikely paring.
3. Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophia Kinsella
After reading Me Before You, you’ll need a funny novel to help you out of your sadness.
4. The Sound of Glass by Karen White
Just as heartwarming…just with a southern touch.
5. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
Why not read another book by your new favorite author?
6. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
This mother-daughter relationship will be a nice segue.
7. I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
Another Kinsella Classic.
8. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
9. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
10. After You by Jojo Moyes
Why not continue with this great story?