Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Today’s post is:
Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish”
1. The Princess Diaries Series by Meg Cabot
I love her books but after awhile I had to stop reading these so I never finished the series. But I did buy Royal Wedding, so I’m looking forward to that!
2. Thursday Next Series by Jasper Fforde
I stopped after Lost in a Good Book but I definitely want to finish the series.
3. Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard
I just felt that the series went on too long. It really should have stopped after Wanted.
4. The Lying Game Series by Sara Shepard
I think the TV show ruined it for me but I will try to finish this series.
5. All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness
Only read the first one. Other books got in the way so I never got to finish the series.
6. The Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter
Again, other books got in the way.
7. The Chronicles of Narnia Series by C.S Lewis
8. Gossip Girl Series by Cecily von Ziegesar
It got tiring and exhausting after awhile so I decided to take a break from it.
9. The A-List Series by Zoey Dean
Again, got tiring. Also, it kind of hurt when I found out she wasn’t real.
UPDATE: At first, I only could think of seven series, so I originally posted seven. But I just thought of two more on the train. I don’t really read a lot of series. What finished series haven’t you finished?