Thank you Carrie @ Reading Is My Superpower for nominating me for this award!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
- What is your favorite quote about books/reading?
2. Who are you in your other life? (In other words, what do you when you’re not blogging?)
I am currently a library assistant at a special collections library but I will be starting my new job as a YA librarian later this month.
3. If you could write a letter to your younger self, what is one thing you would say?
No matter what people do or say, always be true to yourself.
4. Who is your fictional character doppleganger and why? (Which fictional character are you most similar to?)
That’s a tough one. I don’t think I can pick one character. I think my personality is a combination of different characters: I’m witty as Elizabeth Bennet, shy and timid like Fanny Price, and reserved and sensible like Elinor Dashwood.
5. Which upcoming new release are you most excited to read?
After You by Jojo Moyes, the sequel to Me Before You.
6. Be honest now… DO you judge a book by its cover?
I try not to but yes I do. If it has an ugly or unappealing cover, I’m less likely to pick it up to read.
7. Who would star as the main characters if Hollywood made your favorite book into a movie?
Most of my favorite books have already been made or are being made into movies so I can’t really think of one.
8. What do you never leave home without?
A book. Even if I know I’m not going to read it or if I’m going to be out for a short period of time, I feel like I’m missing something without it.
9. Where would you go if you could travel anywhere in the world?
Anywhere in the UK, of course!
10. What’s the story behind your blog name?
Originally, it was supposed to be called Musings on Paper, but that name was already taken. Then I thought of the two activities that I love doing most: reading books and drinking tea, even both at the same time. Why not incorporate that into the title? And that is how my blog title was born.
Questions I’m Asking:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Has any book made you cry?
- What is favorite book adaptation, TV or movie?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- What are your hobbies (besides reading)?
- If you were running a country, what book characters would you want to be in your cabinet?
- What is one book or book series you REFUSE to read?
- If you can live in any place in the world, where would it be?
- What is your bookish pet peeve?
Bhramori @ TheCrazyPerfectionist
Ashley @ What’s She Reading?
Lizzy @ Lizzyreadsbooks
Ann @ Ann The Bookworm