1. I miss the vast amount of independent bookstores in the city.
2. Peeps all year round.
3. I miss the “original” Strongbow, not this sweetened Americanized Strongbow they’re pushing on us.
4. Movie tickets costing $5.00 or $.6.00.
5. I miss when classic books were at a decent price, like those Bantam Classic Books
6. I miss London.
7. I miss not having to worry about taxes…or bills…or anything about being an adult.
8. I miss Smallville
9. Oddly enough, sometimes I miss college.
10. I miss my grandma.
.This is Day 23 of the 30 Day Writing Challenge.