1. Your carrying your book around and didn’t notice that you water bottle was leaking.
2. You lend a book to your friend and never getting it back.
4. You forgot your book at home and you’re going on a train…or a bus, or a plane.
5. Your book is close to falling apart because you read it so many times.
6. Eating anywhere near your book, especially if it’s your favorite.
7.Hearing that there will be a Hollywood adaptation of your favorite novel.
8. Your favorite author delays their upcoming book in a series.
9. The nightlight goes out by your nightstand and you don’t have an extra light bulb.
10. You ran out of tea.
This is Day 20 of the 30 Day Writing Challenge.