I was going to list five celebrities I am attracted to but I don’t know, it didn’t sound like me…and for some reason, a little vain. So I’m going to take @LizzyReadsBooks route and list my top five fictional men that I am attractive too:
- Fitzwilliam Darcy-Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
Underneath that proud man is a kind, charitable gentleman who would do anything to help the one he loves.
2. John Thornton-North and South, Elizabeth Gaskell
Hard-working, self-made and passionate. What is there not to love?
3. George Knightly-Emma, Jane Austen
Someone who loves unconditionally but is mature and moral enough to say something when you are wrong.
4. Ethan-Something Borrowed & Something Blue, Emily Giffin
A perfect boyfriend and your best friend all wrapped into one.
5. Sherlock Holmes-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
I was a little hesitant to him down because I believe I’m basing my attraction on the BBC version. But I believe our fights would be infuriating and exhilarating all at the same time.
This Day 12 of the 30 Day Writing Challenge.