- Got up at 6:30 am.
- Cooked my breakfast (oatmeal, an English muffin, kiwi and tangerine)
- Checked, updated and added posts to my blog.
- I cleaned my bathroom and my kitchen.
- Washed my face and moisturized it.
- Attended Easter church service.
- Rushed out at the end of service to go to supermarket for Easter dinner.
- Came home and started cooking dinner.
- Finished cooking corn souffle and pasta with pesto and Alfredo sauce.
- With my mom’s help, finished cleaning up my apartment before the rest of my family arrived.
- Ate Easter Dinner with my family.
- Washed dishes and cleaned-up after that delicious dinner.
- Listened to some music on Pandora.
- Again checked and updated posts on my blog.
- Watched the local news.
- Prepared my lunch/dinner for work tomorrow.
- Went to bed.
(I thought I could do some reading tonight but I’m so tired I can’t keep my eyes open.)
This Day 4 of the 30 Writing Challenge which is found here.